Why book with PADI Travel?
Research and book your next scuba diving vacation from the biggest selection on earth: over 250 liveaboards in 40 countries, as well as hundreds of dive resorts and dive centers on all continents.
24/7 EXPERT SUPPORT
Our global team of scuba travel experts is there 24/7 to help you plan and book your next trip. Don`t hesitate to chat with us or give us a call.
TRUE ONLINE BOOKING
When booking with PADI Travel, you get live availability, safe and secure payment by credit card, as well as an online account to manage your bookings at any time and from any device.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
Found the same trip cheaper elsewhere? We’ll match the price and give you a USD 50 voucher. No fuss, no complicated fine print.
NO HIDDEN FEES
No booking fees, no credit card fees and full transparency into all potential fees and surcharges payable on board.
FREE DAN DIVE INSURANCE
We have partnered with DAN - Divers Alert Network - to offer you free dive accident insurance for the duration of your trip (valid for bookings with a value of >USD 1,000 per person)
(Note: This page is still under development)
London School of Diving is proud to work alongside partners worldwide and we will feature them here:
Saint Lucia: 7 The Harbour
The view over Rodney Bay Marina
- #7 The Harbour is situated in the townhouse development of The Harbour, located in Rodney Bay within easy walking distance of Reduit Beach, two shopping Malls with duty free shopping and the many restaurants, bars and nightclubs of Rodney Bay. Scuba diving can be arranged through the villa with a variety of quality operators.
- This luxury townhouse has a spacious ground floor which comprises the open plan kitchen, dining, living room and open air patio. The dining room is beautifully appointed with a glass top dining table with seating for 6 and this adjoins the spacious living room. This room comes equipped with a stereo, cablevision TV and DVD. The room is cooled by central airconditioning and it opens out through French doors onto a patio. The view from the patio is of the Rodney Bay Marina with its beautiful array of luxury yachts and sailboats. There is a well equipped kitchen and laundry room for your convenience and a small powder room.
- On the first floor there are two air conditioned bedrooms – both have ensuite bathrooms. Bedroom I has a king bed and Bedroom 2 has two single beds. The Master bedroom, located on the second floor has a king bed and boasts a modern and spacious ensuite bathroom.
- The Harbour is situated in fully landscaped gardens, with a swimming pool set amidst the lush tropical foliage.
Saint Lucia: Dive Saint Lucia
Now operating in partnership with Scuba Steve's Diving! We are a medium sized dive center offering a personal service to our divers. Scuba Steve's is owner operated and we dive every day with our guests and make every effort to give you a top quality service at an affordable price. We believe that the success of our business depends upon us providing our guests with an exceptional level of service as well as a great diving experience.
We also believe that your comfort and safety are our main priorities. To ensure that your dive experience lives up to your expectations in this respect, we do not employ Divemasters, all dive guides are at least full PADI Instructors. All our diving equipment is scrupulously maintained and disinfected after every use. Our boats are fitted with VHF Radio, Lighting, DAN Oxygen Kit, Personal Life Preservers, Flares, First Aid Kit, Drift Line and Float and are driven only by LICENCED and INSURED Boat Captains. Complimentary cold drinks and snacks are provided. The Dive Center and Instructors are also fully insured, professionally qualified and highly experienced.
We are all patient, careful Instructors used to dealing with the concerns of nervous first time divers. Your comfort and safety are at the top of our list of priorities. You WILL be fine and we WILL LOOK AFTER YOU, so all you need to do, is put your faith in our training and experience and get prepared to have a serious amount of FUN!
Our brand new waterfront dive center which opened on October 1st 2016 is now based at the Harmony Marina Suites Hotel in Rodney Bay Village and it offers all the facilities that a busy resort dive centre needs. Our location ensures that we are within 5 minutes travel of most Hotels and Guesthouses at the North of the island.
Saint Lucia: Harmony Marina Suites Saint Lucia
The location of Dive Saint Lucia/Scuba Steve's Diving, Harmony Suites is a small family owned hotel in Saint Lucia that specialises in making patrons feel warm and welcome. Harmony is a boutique hotel and is perfect for couples on their honeymoons.
The hotel has a no child and no pet policy so expect a serene and peaceful experience. Generally our guests consist of honeymooners and older guests.
Harmany Marina Suites has two restaurants. A waterfront dining experience called Jacque's. The restaurant has a beautiful atmosphere. They have a unique French style and incredibly delicious French Cuisine.
Our front restaurant is called Cockpit pub and serves bar food, pastas, rotis and other local style cuisine.
There are also nearby facilities in Rodney Bay such as Baywalk Mall, Reduit Beach and the Marina. Another key attraction is the Friday night Gros-Islet jump up.
Saint Lucia: Anse Chastanet & Scuba St. Lucia
Soufriere and the Pitons
- An architect-designed resort, set against a unique World Heritage Site backdrop
- Dive in the resort's crystal-clear bays, exploring miles of protected coral
- Cycle 12 miles of private jungle trails through the lush plantations
- Cool off in the old-fashioned river swimming hole, surrounded by orchids
- Discover the ruins of an 18th century French colonial sugar mill and church
- Book a private, candlelit dinner at the water's edge
- Indulge in aromatherapy treatments and massage at the beach-level spa
- Enjoy a beautiful mountain hike that finishes with a calming yoga session
Egypt: Roots Red Sea
- Roots Red Seais a boutique, diver-focussed resort overlooking the Red Sea
- Huge diving variety- coral reefs, pinnacles, caverns
- Turtles, reef fish, blue spotted sting rays, dolphins
- Air-conditioned boutique rooms, deluxe chalets and simple eco-huts
- Swimming pool and private beach
- Excursions to Luxor, the Pyramids and El Quseir Old Town
- Healing center offering massage, Reiki, meditation, life coaching
Global: Emperor Divers Fleet
- There are 8 liveaboards in the Emperor Divers Fleet. Please click above for details
Benefit from land-based amenities and access to regular diving straight from your resort to give you your perfect tailored holiday.
Get the most out of your next scuba diving vacation by booking a liveaboard. Sail to remote locations like the Galapagos or Komodo and discover the very best dive sites in the world.
Get DAN Insurance
Why Choose DAN (Divers Alert Network)
10 good reasons to join DAN
1. DAN is the biggest organisation focused on diving safety
DAN is the largest organisation in the world promoting diving safety, with over 400,000 members!
2. DAN created the first emergency hotline for divers
Since 1980, DAN envisaged and created the first international alert centre exclusively for diving emergencies. Our multilingual hotline is handled by experienced staff who offers assistance to divers worldwide, 24/7.
3. DAN relies on an internationally renowned diving doctors
The best diving medicine and hyperbaric specialists are part of DAN's international alert network. Every year, DAN doctors handle thousands of emergency calls and provide medical advices in more than 20 languages.
4. DAN is highly involved in scientific research
DAN research continues to act as an important benchmark for the scientific and diving communities. Our scientists conduct research and studies in diving medicine and physiology to improve diving safety, worldwide.
5. DAN frequently visits and checks hyperbaric chambers
Many of the hyperbaric facilities used by divers are visited and assessed by DAN experts. DAN finances and conducts a specific programme (RCAPP) to improve the quality and availability of hyperbaric centres, especially those located in developing countries and remote locations.
6. DAN promotes Safety Campaigns
DAN supports and promotes Safety Campaigns with the aim of reducing preventable accidents. These include the "Propeller Injuries" and the "Air Quality" campaign.
7. DAN established a charity fund to help divers
DAN has created a Fund to help divers and their families in need. It collects and evaluates reports from the diving community and, thus far, has helped in hundreds of cases.
8. DAN created the very first specialist diving insurance
30 years ago, DAN was the first organisation to design specific insurance policies for diving activities. Only with DAN you will find an insurance scheme managed by divers, for divers. All claims are managed with competence by a caring and experienced team.
9. DAN relies on a network of diving lawyers
Over time, we have successfully built up a global team of lawyers - most of whom are divers themselves - specialised in the diving field, available to offer consultancy and assistance when required.
10. DAN guarantees its members a number of benefits
· free access to online diving medicine seminars
· Alert Diver e-magazine
· information on conferences and seminars
· free dives in selected diving centres
· discounts at the DAN Shop including equipment, travels and much more
Read the comments of divers assisted by DAN during their diving emergencies… You'll understand why so many divers choose DAN!
Alert Diver EU Magazine