PADI Dry Suit Diver Specialty
So you want to stay warm?
The PADI Dry Suit Specialty is a great course as it allows you to dive in slightly colder waters found in the UK and several other places around the world.
A dry suit seals you off from the water and keeps you comfortable, even in surprisingly cold water. There is incredible diving in the world’s cooler regions and in some areas, conditions are even better in colder months. Becoming a dry suit diver allows you to expand your boundaries and dive more places, more often.
|Dry Suit Specialty|
|Times||Saturdays @ 0800 (Other times available upon request)|
|Features||• Manual for home study|
• Meet at LSD to arrange kit for the dives
• 2 Dives
• Dry suit orientation
• Practice putting on and taking off your dry suit
• Mastering buoyancy control
• Exploration of the dive site
• Dry suit maintenance
|Extras||• Lake entrance fees - £10|
• Scuba cylinder air fill at the lake - £3.50
• Wetsuit gloves if training in Winter
• Basic Scuba Review if you have not dived within 12 months - £49 (normally £69)
• Scuba Review Plus if it has been more than 24 months - £79 (normally £99)
|Transport||LSD does not provide transport to the Open Water dive sites. We will make every effort to try and get you a car share with another student but if this is not possible you will be expected to make your way to the site by your own means.|
|What’s Next?||CELEBRATION! You have achieved the PADI Dry Suit Diver Specialty|
To book please check for availability above or call the office on 020 8995 0002.