Welcome to the London School of Diving
London School of Diving is the capital’s premier PADI dive school and the only London dive centre to be equipped with a purpose built heated scuba pool. We are a PADI 5* Career Development Centre and conduct all scuba diving courses from Try Dives to Instructor level courses.
Whether it is taking your first breaths underwater, refreshing and expanding your diving knowledge or moving up the ranks to becoming a dive professional, our highly qualified instructors are able to guide and help you every step of the way.
We are located just off the Chiswick roundabout by junction 2 of the M4. A few minutes’ walk away from Gunnersbury station or a 15 minute walk from Chiswick Park station.
If you have never tried Scuba Diving before, then why not join us at our Dive Center in Chiswick for your first breathes under water.
The PADI Open Water Diver Course is your first license which allows you to dive anywhere in the world down to 18 meters.
Dive a little deeper with our PADI Advanced Course, learn invaluable lifesaving skills with the PADI Rescue Diver. Or add some strings to your bow by taking some PADI Specialties.
If it has been a while since you last dived and need a little practice before your next holiday. Then the LSD Scuba Review program is the perfect way to do this at our centre in Chiswick.
Once a month we run a guided diving session at our local lake for certified divers looking to gain a little more experience in UK waters.
Become a PADI Professional with the Divemaster course, or Live the dream and teach anywhere in the world with the PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor license.
Why Choose LSD?
- Courses run daily
- Our own onsite heated swimming pool and changing facilities with heated showers
- A team of highly qualified PADI Instructors & Divemasters teaching our courses
- Resident PADI Course Director for teaching Instructor level courses
- We are within 3 minutes walking distance from tube and overground services
- Ample parking for those traveling by car
- High end HSE maintained scuba equipment
- ‘PADI Centre of Excellence’ award recognising LSD’s contribution to scuba diving education