Welcome to the London School of Diving
LSD is the capital’s premier PADI dive school and the only London dive centre with its own purpose built heated scuba pool meaning you will not be doing your training in a public swimming pool. We are a PADI 5* Career Development Centre and conduct all scuba diving courses from Try Dives, the Open Water Diver Course & right up to Instructor level courses.
We pride ourselves on the standard of excellence we set and the exceptional service we provide. Our dive pool is located at our centre in Chiswick with ample parking facilities and 3 mins walk from the District Underground and Overground.
Below we will describe our courses and experiences to help you choose what is best for you. Whether it is taking your first breaths underwater on our Try Diving experiences, to getting the world renowned PADI Open Water Diver certificate or moving up the ranks to becoming a dive professional we have it all. LSD has some of the most highly qualified instructors in the country with one of the most relaxed and fun environments to begin or continue your training. Begin your journey today.
If you have never tried Scuba Diving before, then why not join us at our Dive Center in Chiswick for your first breathes under water.
The PADI Open Water Diver Course is your first license which allows you to dive anywhere in the world down to 18 meters.
Dive a little deeper with our PADI Advanced Course, learn invaluable lifesaving skills with the PADI Rescue Diver. Or add some strings to your bow by taking some PADI Specialties.
If it has been a while since you last dived and need a little practice before your next holiday. Then the LSD Scuba Review program is the perfect way to do this at our centre in Chiswick.
Once a month we run a guided diving session at our local lake for certified divers looking to gain a little more experience in UK waters.
Become a PADI Professional with the Divemaster course, or Live the dream and teach anywhere in the world with the PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor license.
Why Choose LSD?
When it comes to your scuba training you should expect the best and we are confident that’s what you will get at LSD. Whether it’s your first breaths underwater as a new diver or whether you are looking towards the PRO levels of scuba you can be assured that your goals are our goals.
- Onsite heated training pool means you will not be doing your course in a public swimming pool
- Courses run 365 days a year with multiple courses daily
- LSD has over 50 experienced PADI Instructors & Divemasters teaching our courses
- London’s only centre with 2 Resident PADI Course Directors for teaching Instructor level courses
- Ample parking for those traveling by car and we are within 3 minutes walking distance from tube and overground services
- Male & female changing facilities with heated showers
- Modern & HSE maintained scuba equipment
- Super easy online booking system for all courses and the office is open 7 days a week if you need to talk to us directly
- ‘PADI Centre of Excellence’ awarded again in 2019 recognising LSD’s contribution to scuba diving education. We are the only UK dive centre to have received this prestigious award
PADI, the Professional Association of Diving Instructors, is the world’s largest and most popular diver training organization. It has instructors and facilities in more than 200 countries and territories across the world. As a PADI 5 Star CDC Centre our instructors are highly trained professionals and we have won awards for education, community involvement and environmental projects.
For those wishing to visit some more exotic dive locations we run regular holidays conducted by our senior instructors. Here you can further your dive education, or simply relax and enjoy some of the world’s finest diving.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or pop in and see us for a coffee and a chat.