Welcome to the London School of Diving
London School of Diving is the capital’s premier PADI dive school and the only London dive centre to be equipped with a purpose built heated scuba pool. We are a PADI 5* Career Development Centre and conduct all scuba diving courses from Try Dives to Instructor level courses.
Whether it is taking your first breaths underwater, refreshing and expanding your diving knowledge or moving up the ranks to becoming a dive professional, our highly qualified instructors are able to guide and help you every step of the way.
We are located 5 mins from M25 junction 11, and 7 mins from M3 junction 2. Or 20 mins walk from Chertsey train station with lines from waterloo.
If you have never tried Scuba Diving before, then why not join us at our Dive Centre in Chertsey for your first breathes under water.
The PADI Open Water Diver Course is your first license which allows you to dive anywhere in the world down to 18 meters.
Dive a little deeper with our PADI Advanced Course, learn invaluable lifesaving skills with the PADI Rescue Diver. Or add some strings to your bow by taking some PADI Specialties.
If it has been a while since you last dived and need a little practice before your next holiday. Then the LSD Scuba Review program is the perfect way to do this at our centre in Chertsey.
Once a month we run a guided diving session at our local lake for certified divers looking to gain a little more experience in UK waters.
Become a PADI Professional with the Divemaster course, or Live the dream and teach anywhere in the world with the PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor license.
Why Choose LSD?
- Courses run daily
- Our own onsite heated swimming pools and changing facilities with heated showers
- A team of highly qualified PADI Instructors & Divemasters teaching our courses
- Resident PADI Course Director for teaching Instructor level courses
- We are within 5 minutes from the M25 and 20 mins walk from Chertsey train station
- Ample parking for those traveling by car
- High end scuba equipment
- ‘PADI Centre of Excellence’ award recognising LSD’s contribution to scuba diving education