PADI UDERWATER NAVIGATOR
Have you seen the boat?
The PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty allows you to become the scuba diver everyone wants to follow because you know where you are and where you’re going. The PADI Underwater Navigator course fine-tunes your observation skills and teaches you to more accurately use your compass underwater. If you like challenges with big rewards, take this course and have fun finding your way.
|Underwater Navigator Specialty|
|Times||Saturdays @ 0800 (Other times available upon request)|
|Features||• Manual for home study|
• Meet at LSD to arrange kit for the dives
• 2 Dives (if all ready PADI Advanced Open Water)
• Methods to estimate distance underwater.
• Compass navigation while making at least five turns.
• Marking or relocating a submerged object or position from the surface.
• Underwater map making.
• Exploration of the dive site
|Extras||• Lake entrance fees - £10|
• Scuba cylinder air fill at the lake - £3.50
• Wetsuit boots if training in Summer
• Wetsuit gloves if training in Winter
• Basic Scuba Review if you have not dived within 12 months - £49 (normally £69)
• Scuba Review Plus if it has been more than 24 months - £79 (normally £99)
|Transport||LSD does not provide transport to the Open Water dive sites. We will make every effort to try and get you a car share with another student but if this is not possible you will be expected to make your way to the site by your own means.|
To book please check above for availability or call the office on 020 8995 0002.