London School of Diving and Mikes Dive Shop would like to invite you to our ANNUAL OPEN DAY on 15 October. Our doors will be open from 9am to 5pm and we will be offering a range of activities and topics. You will be able to try out the latest dive gadgets and equipment in the pool from BCD’s to regulators by various diving manufacturers.
On top of that we will have our 2 PADI Course Directors on hand to talk about all the PADI courses we offer with some truly amazing discounts on the day. We run everything from beginner classes right up to becoming an Instructor.
Here is the schedule of the amazing things happening on 15 October so grab a buddy and come along.
- FREE ENTRY FOR EVERYONE
- FREE TRY DIVES all day in our on-site heated pool with PADI giveaway’s throughout the day
- GREAT DISCOUNTS on all PADI courses
- Win a Pro 2000 SEAC BCD worth £339 and other great prizes in our FREE TO ENTER raffle
- Dive Shanga will be in attendance with their fantastic dive clothing range
- Great Discounts on dive kit from Mike’s Dive Store
- Try and test all the latest Suunto Dive Computers
- FULL FACE MASK try dives – this is ultra cool
1100 First Aid & CPR Workshop
Look at how the professionals do it when it comes to helping others
1200 Become a PADI PRO
Listen to our Course Directors on how easy it is to make that step up to becoming a PRO
1300 Rescue Diver Workshop
Join us in the pool for the inside track on diver rescue techniques
1400 Sidemount Diving in the UK
A fantastic talk by UK tech guru Greg Chimiak. Book your seat early
Throughout the whole day we will have a representative from SEAC diving equipment, displaying their latest stunning range. So if you’re looking to test the waters for the first time, looking to invest in some top quality dive equipment, or just taking advantage of our huge discounts on PADI course, be sure to book this date in your diary now.