London School of Diving Open Day 4-5 March 2017
Fancy exploring the underwater landscape in closer detail? Why not give scuba a go with our FREE TRY DIVES
London School of Diving, in association with Mike’s Dive Store, will be holding it’s open day on Sat 4th and Sunday 5th March 2017 from 9am to 5pm. It is a great opportunity for divers of all levels to take advantage of some amazing offers. If you are not a diver yet then don’t worry we will be offering free Try Dives throughout the day to show you how amazing and easy scuba diving really is.
• FREE ENTRY & FREE Try Dives all day
• Great prizes to be won over the weekend, which includes a Scubapro Nova 720 worth £105.00, a Scubapro Cabin bag worth £99.90 and a Tusa Visio Tri-Ex Mask, Snorkel and Fin Set worth £133.45
• GREAT DISCOUNTS on all PADI courses
• Saturday 4th @ 13:00 – Nigel Wade from Diver Magazine talk on Photography
• Sunday 5th @ 13:00 – Krzysztof Bialecki’s Introduction to Tech Diving talk
• Up to 50% discount at Mike’s Dive Store
• PADI giveaway’s
• Try and test all the latest Suunto dive computers & full face masks
LSD will not be exhibiting at the London International Dive Show this year, so we look forward to seeing you on 4 or 5 March. Please keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates on the open day.
If you have any queries, please contact us.