PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy
Are you neutrally buoyant?
The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course improves the skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too.
Over the course you will make two dives down at Wraysbury Lake where you learn how to control your buoyancy by determining the exact weight you need so you’re not too light or too heavy. We will also be able to trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
We will check your gear so you can streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water. Finally, we will have you hovering effortlessly in any position, vertical or horizontal.
|Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty|
|Times||Saturdays @ 0800 (Other times available upon request)|
|Features||• Manual for home study
• Meet at LSD to arrange kit for the dives
• 2 Dives
• Trim your weight system
• Mastering buoyancy control
• Exploration of the dive site
|Extras||• Lake entrance fees - £10
• Scuba cylinder air fill at the lake - £3.50
• Wetsuit boots if training in Summer
• Wetsuit gloves if training in Winter
• Basic Scuba Review if you have not dived within 12 months - £49 (normally £69)
• Scuba Review Plus if it has been more than 24 months - £79 (normally £99)
|What’s Next?||CELEBRATION! You have achieved the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy certification|
To book please check for availability above or call the office on 020 8995 0002.